Thursday, October 18, 2012

Korean Ultimate Players Association

Looking at the title of this post, you may think I am going to write about dating practices, cheating, and people who look like this weirdo:

ye standarde tinfoil pimpe cup.
No, no, silly people. I'm going to talk to you about sports. Or not. Maybe I'll just post a video of what I found today that makes me ridiculously happy. It's a way to stay fit AND make friends and, well, I'm not very good at it but if this weather ever lets up and we get to have more games, I'll improve.

And now, our feature presentation, courtesy of KUPA:


Watch the bonus footage at the end to see an incredibly cute demonstration of bringing your interests into your school, and lessons.

They have teams all over Korea! I've never played in a competitive team before, aside from a few months of hockey in high school. So exciting! And Ultimate Frisbee is ridiculously fun. 

I think this is another thing to look forward to in Korea. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment